Sunday, June 30, 2024

Biden Devastated By Debate Performance To Appeal For Empathy of the Aging Process But Lies Big Time Claiming He Knows How To Tell the Truth To Claim No Deaths on His Term

 

Leaks from the Biden Campaign indicate Biden was devastated by his performance
Turning to family members raising the issue of whether the campaign will advance
One thing should be certain is that Jill is Edith Wilson in spades
That she and she alone will determine whether Biden will continue this charade
Jill’s ex-husband of 5 years slammed her for praising his debate performance and urging him to stay in the race
Biden was at rally the next day seeking empathy and support from the voters that he not be replaced
"I know I'm not a young man. I don't walk as easy as I used to. I don’t speak as smoothly as I used to. I don’t debate as well as I used to, but I know what I do know — I know how to tell the truth!"
Joe’s admission of the effect of aging for those over 50 struck a responsive sympathetic chord
Those at the rally hearing the first of those admissions may with their support him reward
But his last 8 words destroyed any sympathy he might have received
He lied that no service personnel died during his term when 13 were deaths that a suicide bomber at Kabul airport achieved
A blatant lie when he and Jill were there at Andrews to meet the 13 caskets draped in flags
If not a lie a really vivid example on how his mental acuity has sagged
Jill must believe that the debate will soon be forgotten and Trump’s sentencing will be in the news
And TDS will after a short remission will be expanding unchecked among the MSM Blues
But the Biden Campaign will have to deal with videos of the flag draped caskets
With Biden impatiently looking at his watch while the debate lie of no deaths merit a wastebasket

© 6/30/2024 Michael P. Ridley aka The Alaskanpoet

 

No comments:

Post a Comment