Saturday, October 3, 2020

Bad Karma Due to TDS Stage 4 to Wish He Doesn't Recover From CV

 

I received a post from a man with a brilliant scientific mind
That by TDS stage hate has rendered him blind
A rant that Trump’s bill is not by his tax dollars being paid
But by yours I guess because of legal deductions taxes he could evade
From an unnamed  man whose intelligence I admire
The above rant comes from the TDS Stage 4 quagmire
He implies that anyone who at anytime does not wear a mask
Has to pay his own medical bills to those trying to save his life task
If you protest over broad shutdowns no insurance for you
Likewise if you assert your first Amendment Right to worship in a pew
But in a riot aka protest grab a torch or rock or laser beam
No questions asked or insurance needed for the best medical team
I believe in Karma and I detect on Trump's infection a joy
Anger that the best medical care will be deployed
Hope not Ron that you hope from CV he dies
On staying free from the CV don't on your hate of Trump rely
May not be in your Karma which I hope I am wrong
This is a disease for anyone's worst enemy does not belong

© October 3, 2020 Michael P. Ridley aka the Alaskanpoet
Alaskanpoet for Hire, Poems to Admire
Poet Extraordinaire, Beyond Compare
A Unique Gift, All Recipients to Receive a Lasting Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment