On the Antisemitism front fanned by
the Hamas/Israeli War, the out of touch leftist elite are discovering being
antisemitic can come with a career cost. Susan Sarandon a very progressive
leftist after appearing at a pro-Palestinian rally pleased that Jews feel
frightened over their safety like Muslims feel she intoned was dropped by UTA a
heavy weight Hollywood Agency, generating backlash over the fact that Muslim
women in Muslim countries especially those who adhere to Sharia Law have little
or no freedom and are really for the most part second or third class citizens.
On the domestic political front, the Blues are in a meltdown after Univision conducted a long interview with Trump who continues to the dismay of the abortion on demand and progressive left who are Blues to increase in popularity and approval among Hispanics as Blues are being hit by the perfect storm emanating from their two plantation voting slaves blocs—African Americans and Hispanics.
On the Hamas Hostage front, it appears that as a result of Qatar’s efforts, a brief ceasefire coupled with a release of some women and children hostages in exchange for some Palestinian prisoners may be nearing completion. Given Netanyahu’s demands that no cease fire without the release of all hostages, one has to wonder how much pressure the U.S. has been applying on Israel to accept this deal and more importantly how long it will last before the Hamas rockets are back in the air aimed at Israel while the Hezbollah rockets emanating from Lebanon have never stopped.
On the Hunter Biden scandal front, the House has subpoenaed DOJ Assistant Attorney Lesley Wolf who according to one of the whistleblowers in the Hunter Biden investigation was obstructing the investigation because of the unfavorable optics it presented with respect to Biden. She will be required to appear on December 7. A Grand Jury has been impaneled Los Angelese to hear evidence of Hunter Biden’s failure to report or pay taxes on millions of dollars from foreign sources Hunter received (the chickens of the bogus plea deal Hunter’s attorneys tried to slip past a federal judge are coming home to roost in spades).
On the need to curb the 80,000 new IRS agents who will make life miserable for many tax payers not just as Biden promised only those making over $400,000 a year the IRS has shelved its proposal to require W-2’s for anyone receiving more than $600 in from on line wire services like Zelle or PayPal.
On the tale of 2 birthdays front, the Biden Administration stung by Political Adviser Axelrod’s comments that Biden is too old and should withdraw from seeking reelection, Karine Jean-Pierre whose credibility leaves a lot to be desired has become the spokesman for the proposition that Biden’s stamina and cognitive ability is head and shoulders above the amount needed to occupy the White House (Wonder how many if any of the mental gaffes and physical missteps she has seen Biden make?)
On the 2024 Red election front, the dwarfs’ troika of Christie, De Santis and Haley are crossing their fingers and waiting with bated breath as to whom New Hampshire Governor Sununu will endorse and then all in campaign for his endorsee with the smart money betting it will not be Trump. The Freudian Slip on the year has to go to Blue Rep from New York Dan Goldman who wanted Trump “eliminated’ only to quickly retract and confirm he wants no harm to come to Trump only that he be defeated.
On the Hamas Israeli War front, the IDF has released photos of a mosque in Gaza used not for prayer but for manufacturing rockets (do not be surprised if the story is by the MSM ignored as if would conflict with their view the IDF is committing nothing but war crimes and genocide.
November 21, 2023 Michael P. Ridley aka The Alaskanpoet
Noted Holidays: National Entrepreneurs’ Day: Created on this day in 2010 by David Hauser and Siamak Taghaddos—co-founders of Grasshopper, “the entrepreneur’s phone system, Amir Tehrani, an entrepreneur and co-founder of the Legacy Foundation and Barack Obama, who to my knowledge has never create private sector job in his life and those his administration funded like Solyndra represented crony capitalism at its worse and failed. Now celebrated since 2014 on the third Tuesday of the month. The day honors the “only people who are going to turn around the economy and really create jobs are entrepreneurs." They created National Entrepreneurs' Day as an American holiday that "celebrates the American men and women who promote entrepreneurship, business, innovation, and new jobs."
Word of the Day: The word of the day as we continue with words starting with “b” is “bilious” which means ill-tempered and unpleasant which describes to a tee how progressive leftists become when they are forced to deal with conservatives to get something productive done.
Song of the Day: The number 1 song on this day in 1941 was “Piano Concerto in B Flat” by Freddy Martin and his Orchestra on a run of 8 weeks sharing with 11 other songs achieving number 1 ranking. Here is a video of Freddy Martin and his Orchestra performing “Piano Concerto in B Flat”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js1T2FumON0
November 21 Birthdays: “Going Out With a Bang”—celebrating the birth on this day birth of Robert Budd Dwyer on this day in 1939 in St. Charles, Missouri who became a Red officer holder in the Pennsylvania House and Senate before being elected as the Pennsylvania Treasurer to serve for 6 years until he was convicted for taking a bribe to award a contract to a firm specializing in obtaining refunds after it was discovered that state workers had overpaid their federal income taxes due to withholding by the state. On the day prior to his sentencing, which was expected to be in the order of magnitude of 50 years he called a press conference where it was expected he would resign after professing his innocence. After over 30 minutes of professing his innocence he stopped reading, pulled out a 357 Magnum put it in his mouth and blew a large portion of his brains out.
November 21 Historical Events in Rhyme
1. On this day in 2021 in Waukesha, Wisconsin, Richard Brooks who had an extensive rap sheet/and should have been in jail waiting for trial and a verdict to keep him off the streets/Drove a SUV at a high rate of speed at marchers in a Christmas parade/Some were the “Milwaukee Marching Grannies” who had no chance to the truck evade/When the assault came to end after killing 6 and 62 managed to survive being hit by a SUV/Brooks fled the scene but quickly was arrested that night to end his attempt to flee/He was charged with multiple counts for the deaths and injuries/He was granted the right to represent himself to of the trial make it a mockery/Found guilty by the jury after a little more than 3 hours of deliberation/The judge sentenced him to 6 life sentences without possibility of parole served consecutively due to his causation.
2. On this day in 2019 Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was indicted on charges of bribery, fraud and breach of trust/Trial was scheduled to start in 2020 but delayed due to COVID and now by Hamas Israel War reducing large parts of Gaza to rubble buried in dust/He is now under great blame in Israel for the Hamas surprise attack/When Hamas came out of its tunnels like a plague of infected rats/To kill 1400 men, women and children, to gang rape many and then kidnap 250 hostages to flee back into tunnel habitats.
3. On this day in 2002 NATO to Putin’s distress handed out invites/to Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia to join NATO to Russian expansion in Europe fight/More troops and arms against Russia on paper/But like WWI and its entangling alliances under Article 5 more trip wires for the world to go up in nuclear vapors.
4. On this day in 1980 in a Nevada town clearly misnamed/In 6 minutes after a fire broke out in the MGM Hotel and Casino, the entire casino floor was engulfed in flames/With 350 firefights on scene the fire was to the first floor contained/but in the 25 other floors of the Hotel, deadly smoke inhalation had free reign/Killing 85 people and injuring 650 due to the massive amounts of smoke/Deadliest hotel fire in Nevada and 3rd deadliest in modern U.S. history making it easy for new enhanced safety laws and regulations to invoke/Sprinklers required to cover almost every inch of floor space and fans to quickly smoke expel/So Paradise, Nevada can live up to its name rather than November 21, 1980 being an inferno Hell.
5. On this day in 1967 General Westmorland ignored the adage “Don’t count your chickens until they hatch”/Oblivious to the fact some 80,000 VC and NVA troops against us were about to be dispatched/He intoned “I am absolutely certain that whereas in 1965 the enemy was winning, today he is certainly losing.”/But more than 100 towns and cities, including 36 of 44 provincial capitals, five of the six autonomous cities, 72 of 245 district towns, and Saigon were the targets they were choosing/The war we were told we were winning 90 days ago/From the scenes in Vietnam on TV in color looked like a massive job of snow.
Poems on Events of the Day
Unique Commissioned Poems for Special Events