On the Hamas
Israel front, the IDF has encircled Gaza City and appears to be starting the tunnel
to tunnel and house to house assault which will mean increased casualties for
Hamas and Israelis and sadly despite their best efforts to avoid civilian casualties, more Gazans who have been blocked
from leaving Gaza by Hamas who wants more dead Gazans in the streets to amplify
the claims here in the United States and the world that Israel is committing
war crimes. On the northern front of Israel more and more rockets from
Hezbollah sites in Lebanon are landing in Israel along with rockets landing in
Iraq and Syria where U.S. troops are located and being injure as it seems Iran
is oblivious to Biden’s weak warning not to target U.S. forces. last year.
On the Trump civil fraud case in New York after Trump testified and he and a Judge Arthur Engoron sparred with each other luck for Trump’s team to file for a mistrial as it appears to many that the Democrat elected judge had already made up his mind before one shred of evidence has been presented and the judge should have recused himself.
On beginning of robotics taking over from humans, the Polish rum and spirits company Dictador has appointed a robot name Mika fully powered by AI as its new CEO causing us to wonder whether like the boycotts of Bud Light due to its partnership with TG Ryan Mulvaney rum drinkers worried about being replaced by robots will boycott the brand.
On Hamas Israel War Propaganda front biased MSNBC host Katy Tur was blasting former Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett for the failure to accede to a cease fire, when he pointed out Israeli ceded Gaza to the PLO only to have the Gazans vote for Hamas who have held no elections and have lobbed far too many rockets into Israel. It defies the imagination to think Israel can be expected to pause their killing of Hamas when their marching song of “From the Rivers to the sea, Palestine will be free” if the hidden lyrics surface intones “When and only when all Israelis have been killed in a Hamas killing spree.” In the U.S. in Ventura County a 62 year old pro Israel supporter was pushed backward by a pro-Palestinian protestor to strike his head on the concrete and died. In Indianapolis 34 year old Ruba Almaghtheh, thinking a building housed a Jewish school drove into it trying to injure the people inside.
On the life expectancy of Hamas leaders om Gaza their life expectancy is getting shorter each day as the IDF announced the death of Wael Asefa, Commander of Hamas' Deir al-Batah Battalion who was a key planner of the October 7 attacks.
On the ceasefire front if the pro-Palestinians protestors wanted reduce the amount Palestinian civilian casualties they would condition it on the release of all Hamas hostages which if Hamas, in order to force these terrorist rats out of their tunnel, the IDF could flood the tunnels forcing Hamas terrorists to come to the surface where they could be killed quickly or stay below and die by drowning.
November 6, 2023 Michael P. Ridley aka The Alaskanpoet
Noted Holidays: National Nacho Day: Clueless as to who created this holiday but the nacho itself traces its beginnings back to a day in 1943 when a group of Army wives after a day of shopping in Mexico, stopped at the Victory Club Restaurant in Piedras Negras, Coahuila, Mexico looking for a snack but the chef was not there so Ignacio Anaya Garcia the maître d' grabbed a bunch of tostadas, grated cheese on them under a salamander until cheese melted and then garnished by some jalapenos and voila to the delight of the hungry wives nachos were created.
Word of the Day: The word of the day as we continue with words starting with “b” is “benefic” which means kindly or benign which if we had more people on Earth that merited that adjective, the world would be a far better place.
Song of the Day: The number 1 song on this day in 1946 was “Rumors Are Flying” by Frankie Carle and His Orchestra with Marjorie Hughes on vocals on a run of 8 weeks to number 1 status with 14 other songs achieving number 1 ranking. Here is a recording with lyrics of Frankie Carle and His Orchestra with Marjorie Hughes on vocals performing “Rumors Are Flying”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWset0bXaD8
November 6 Birthdays: “High Hurdle To Go From a Child Actor to Adult One”-Celebrating the birthday of Lance Kewin, born on this day in 1960 in Newport Beach, California to become a well acclaimed child actor on TV series and TV movies but never really cleared the hurdle to leave the child acting world He retired from the business to become a pastor at the Calvary Chapel in Kapaa, Hawaii and a program leader at U-Turn for Christ, a drug and alcohol rehabilitation organization. Sadly he died on January 24, 2023 at the Oceana Boutique Hotel in San Clemente, California at the age of 62 of a multiple drug overdose, including fentanyl, amphetamine, methamphetamine and morphine
November 6 Historical Events in Rhyme
1. On this day in 2012 Democrat Tammy Baldwin became the first openly gay member of the Senate having claimed that label in the Wisconsin Assembly and the U.S. House of Representatives/A step in the right direction that sexual orientation in office is not a great negative/Elections and office appointments should not be ruled by check the box/but rather the skill to obstacles to solutions unblock.
2. On this day in 2002 the CCP acts proved that in China, freedom is a dirty word/192 Chinese activists signed a letter posted on the internet a plea for political reforms before the CCP’s !6 Congress to be heard/To the CCP and its one party tyrannical rule and ideas of freedom are absurd/As the CCP has proved in Hong Kong any paper is useless that sets forth China’s word.
3. On this day in 1986 Chinook Helicopter off from an oil platform in the Brent oil field in the North Sea with the crew whose shift had come to an end/Uneventful flight when without warning the rotor blades crashed into each other to the helicopter into the ocean send/With the two rotors broken it could not a hard crash avoid with an autorotate/All but one passenger and one crew met a deadly fate/ Only 2 ½ miles from where it was supposed to land/A reminder that when your number is called the consequences are almost impossible to withstand.
4. On this day in 1977 in Toccoa, Georgia a after several days of heavy rain/Kelly Barnes Lake began to rise raising fears Kelly Barne Dam would not be able to the rising waters contain/At 1:30 A.M 200 feet of the dam suddenly gave way/A raging river that destroyed 9 house, 18 trailers, two college buildings and 2 bridges and 39 people slay/Why the dam failed officials could never learn/But the idea of rebuilding the dam was an idea that was spurned.
5. On this day in 1947 NBC aired on TV the first edition of Meet the Press/which would the viewers mostly impress/It is now the longest running news show/Before the advent of cable news on Sunday it was the only channel which most viewers would want to go.
November 6, 2023
Michael P. Ridley aka The Alaskanpoet
Poems on Events of the Day
Unique Commissioned Poems for Special Events