Tuesday, February 9, 2016

I Am Woman Is All Hillary Has

Hillary is seeing her White House hopes going down the drain
In desperation drags her hubby Bill into the campaign
The nation’s most noted sexual predator of blue dress shame
Demonizes Sanders’ supporters  as sexist and profane
Talk about the proverbial kettle calling the pot black
Signs of Hillary’s desperation can only explain his attacks
While his former Secretary of State reminds female Sanders supporters of a special place in hell
Reserved for those women who are not behind Hillary which is a very hard and rejected sell
While a very old and wrinkled Gloria Steinem discounts female supporters as fools wanting to get laid
While Hillary is really left with only one act to play in this miserable charade
With an apology to Helen Reddy’s “I Am Woman” hit song
“Vote for me because I am a woman in the White House I belong
Vote for me because I  am a woman, hear me roar
 Drowning out the FBI and  my emails that you must ignore
I am woman vote for me and the Red right wings we will beat
Pretend I am honest, never sold favors at State and  not linked to Wall Street.”
© February 9, 2016, Michael P. Ridley aka the Alaskanpoet
Alaskanpoet for Hire, Poems to Admire

Poet Extraordinaire Beyond Compare
The Perfect Gift, All Recipients to Receive a Lasting Lift

No comments:

Post a Comment