Monday, August 17, 2020

Kamala Harris the Chameleon's Biden Dream

 

Hey Diddle, Diddle, I have moved Biden to the left from the middle

I have my goals and no way will I be playing for long 2nd chair of second fiddle

His supporters from him I will easily whittle

Showing them, sadly he is a mental cripple

Biden is too weak and frail

Will not withstand the mental needs on hard fought campaign trail

I am a chameleon able to change colors to win any needed segment vote

Joe nice though he may be on issues important to us he can only dote

Being tied to Biden is like what the Kaiser’s forces about the Hapsburgs claimed

Like being chained to a corpse they said without hesitation or shame

Trump will in the debates without remorse destroy Biden and spit him out

But we will have mail-in voting and the MSM phalanx to prevent that rout

His campaign will collapse on the CV pandemic’s increasing body stench

And any attempts of recovery into which we have tossed a major monkey wrench

And Pence I will knock him off his pro Christian pro life fence

Hit so hard will not have a chance to mount a defense

Only question in this chameleon’s mind is how long as VP I will have to endure

Until Biden’s rapidly diminishing mental clarity is completely blurred

Nice thing about as a youth inhaling Jamaican weed

I can mellow out and be patient until 25th demands I’m the one this county leads

© August 17, 2020 Michael P. Ridley aka the Alaskanpoet

No comments:

Post a Comment