Friday, May 7, 2021

Tapper Inanely Claims Stefanik Has Had a Lobotomy

 

When I was growing up and wanted to make against someone a disparaging comment
My mother used words to me that made me want to take back and relent
“Mike when you attack a person’s undesirable traits
Remember the adage that it takes one to know one awaits”
She more often than not was right and I would delay or cease my tongue
And instead of attacking would climb down from the ad hominem attack ladder a few rungs
Listening to Tapper’s  inanity that a lobotomy must have been performed on Stefanick
Thinks he knows because he has had one on his objective lobes that was major not just a snick
This man has no business masquerading as a “journalist” on the air
Since his rabid bias shelf is full and his objectivity shelf is bare
His only thing of worth is this pseudo “journalist’s” last name Tapper
Like the cack for the "C" in his CNN acronym, his rants must be flushed down a lid closed crapper
Have to believe the ratings are falling quickly on biased Jake
More and more Americans must be believing, watching his a big mistake

© April 18, 2021 The Alaskanpoet

No comments:

Post a Comment